Wednesday, August 22, 2007

MMMMMMMM!!! Yummm O!



Well it's almost one year since I posted my last recipe and in honor of recent requests from my fan (that's right....only one) I'm posting another good one!!!
It's Delish!!!


Almost Jamba Juice!

If you've ever been to Jamba Juice you may have tried the Strawberry Nirvahna.....well this is close VERY close!


2 cups of water
2 single serve packets of Crystal Light Sunrise! On the Go
10-15 Large Frozen Strawberries
2 scoops of Vanilla Flavored Protein Powder
1 cup ice cubes (more if you like it VERY frozen and have a good strong blender)

Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until totally pureed and somewhat frozen. This is SOOOOOO Good. It makes two large shakes at about 170 calories each!

NOTE: If you prefer you can replace the water and Crystal Light with orange juice or orange pineapple juice.....just add the extra calories to the total.

Enjoy

3 comments:

Patti said...

That sounds good...we just got a Jamba Juice here! Cool Huh!?

My_Kids_Mum said...

Thanks for the all the wonderful recipes... I can't wait to try them.

SeeMeDiet said...

I'm glad I found your blog (think it was linked at LDSwomensblogs). Anyway... now you have two fans :D YAY! LOL

Keep up the great work!
Smiles,
~Nikki