Friday, June 16, 2006

"Candy Bar" pudding


Makes 4 servings
Weight Watcher Points per serving = 3*

*I include WW points many times because I have used their recipe builder to get total points. You can convert points to calories by multiplying by 50 to get a very good estimate of total calories.
May top with additional topping if desired - add addl points though! This is YUMMY!

I give credit for this recipe to Joanna Lund author of some of the best low-fat cookbooks in the world!

4 serving fat-free sugar free instant butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix
1 3/4 cup fat-free skim milk
1 cup Cool Whip Free Whipped Topping
2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
Coconut flavoring

Mix pudding and milk according to package directions, "set" pudding 5 minutes to thicken. Gently fold in the cool whip, flavoring, walnuts and chips. Divide among 4 dessert dishes

1 comment:

Patti said...

I can't wait until you come cook for me!